Causal sleep apnea therapy is the only way to permanently cure sleep apnea. Unlike technical aids such as the CPAP machine, the therapy does not merely alleviate the symptoms, but eliminates the causes of obstructive sleep apnea.
Causal sleep apnea therapy is a special surgical procedure on the jaw that provides sufficient space in the airways. The lower and upper jaws are relocated and additionally rotated counterclockwise. This causes an opening of the airways and a significant improvement of the symptoms. As a rule, sleep apnea disappears completely as a result of the causal therapy. Through-sleep and snoring problems are also eliminated.
Differences in jaw displacement for sleep apnea elimination
Insufficiently widened airway after the usual advancement of the jaws.
Open airway after advancement of the jaws with CounterClockwise rotation.
How does causal therapy work?
CPAP provides relief - sleep apnea surgery means cure
Are you tired of putting on your CPAP or BiPAP mask every night and waking up with unsightly pressure marks on your face? Does the loud ventilator cause arguments in the marital bed? Does the device restrict your freedom of movement as a stomach sleeper or when planning a camping trip?
Then get rid of the annoying tubes and constricting mask that only help with symptom relief anyway. Sleep apnea surgery with rotation, unlike the CPAP mask, is actually able to eliminate the cause of the nighttime breathing cessations. Causal therapy cures the anatomically determined form of sleep apnea once and for all by widening the throat.
The advantages of sleep apnea therapy over CPAP:
- Breathing no longer stops at night.
- The oxygen saturation in the blood improves.
- Stays in sleep laboratories become unnecessary.
- Sleeping without a mask clearly gains in quality.
- Cardiovascular risk decreases to normal levels.
- Snoring and tinnitus are noticeably reduced.
- Your partner will also finally be happy about nightly rest.
- Circles under the eyes disappear and the complexion improves.
- The skin is tightened by the surgery and looks younger.
- Pressure points and a facial deformation are prevented.
Causal sleep apnea therapy has numerous advantages, which we would be happy to show you in a personal consultation. In addition, our patients tell you several success stories about how treatment without a CPAP mask has changed their lives.
These are the advantages of causal sleep apnea therapy over CPAP therapy
Cure sleep apnea: successful treatment without mask
In the past, sleeping with a CPAP mask or a bite splint was the only way to treat the symptoms of sleep apnea superficially. Today, however, the cause of obstructive breathing disorder can be completely and permanently eliminated with a change in the jaw structure. The procedure is minimally invasive and is performed using piezosurgery.
If you would now like to know whether the causal therapy can also be applied to you, take the self-test. After filling out the online questionnaire, we will provide you with an initial assessment. For a subsequent free initial consultation, please contact us. We will discuss your initial situation and present the treatment without mask in detail.
Even before we meet in person, you can learn more about us and the treatment method in our well-maintained blog section.
Sleep apnea treatment without mask - scope of therapy:
- 3D planning for surgical elimination of obstructive sleep apnea.
- 3D planning of the aesthetic result in corrections of jaw malpositions
- Analysis and correction of postural defects
- Bone augmentation in the maxillofacial region
- Correction of airway narrowing
- Analysis and elimination of turbulence in the posterior airway space
The airway before and after sleep apnea surgery (bimaxillary advancement with CounterClockwise rotation).
By advancing both jaws, the obstruction (narrowing) of the airway was corrected. After sleep apnea surgery (bimaxillary advancement), there is sufficient space in the airways and this patient no longer experiences breathing pauses during sleep. With sleep apnea therapy, affected patients benefit from numerous advantages and increase their quality of life many times over.